- Rustic grade oak is characterised by the number of knots and colour unevenness.
- Rustic oak has unlimited number of fine and up to 60 mm knots.
- Fallen knots are being filled with special oak filler.
- Small hallows are acceptable.
- The central core is allowed.
- Oak grain pattern is heavily exposed.
- Nature grade wood product range includes natural-looking wood planks.
- Natural wood-grained pattern is clearly visible.
- The colour tones show a set of knot locations, unlimited number of small knots.
- Allowed up to 20 mm knots, which are filled.
- Sapwood, central core, cracks and knots on edge are not allowed.
SELECT / PRIME Grade
- Select/prime grade oak wood is carefully selected.
- A natural wood tree-ring pattern and medullary rays are visible.
- Single knots up to 5 mm are allowed with no fillings.
- Any other defects are not allowed.
- Wood pattern and colour tone depends on a wood-tree pattern, what is typical for the oak wood texture.